Do I have to record my expenses in "expenses and investments" or in ticket and other expenses?

On both sites you can record expenses, what you should keep in mind is that from the Catalog > Expenses and investments, we have to register generic expenses that include VAT, either light, water, telephone.

Once the generic expense is registered, we must follow the process of creating a supplier invoice, in this case it is advisable to create a reference of supplier invoice differentiated from the one we normally use to distinguish those commonly used from the ones that are of company expenses type.

Supplier Invoice .

In Purchases > Tickets and other expenses you must record expenses that do not include VAT, whether simplified restaurant invoices, as well as salaries, tax payments, etc.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request